Sunday, 12 August 2007

News Watch!

The Sunday Times reports that 'comedy actress' Dawn French is 'moving to Cornwall to die'.

The lovely Dawn, who is not suffering from cancer or AIDS or anything that a couple of hours on a treadmill once or twice a week wouldn't cure, is apparently convinced that she is going to die young - The Times, in grisly style, notes that her father committed suicide, which is less something you die of and more something you inflict upon yourself - and is setting her affairs in order at the venerable age of 49.

Apparently she has a 40-room mansion overlooking a smugglers' cove that was built for the same family who built the house that inspired Manderley in Rebecca.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! it's Kat (as in 99999)! I thought I would drop you a line more to see if I could... all this migrating from LJ is so odd, I'll end up needing a million different blogs! anyway, I'm in London now if ever you wish to liase with a tiny redhead!xx